Sunday 12 January 2014

Happy 2014!

My first blog post for the year. Happy NY to everyone :-)

Well the year has started with a little bit of activity. I've been back at work for a week and things haven't changed, work is still busy and I've only just got around to visiting the house today. Our kind neighbor had been providing live updates throughout the week (thanks bans!). It seemed that the tiler was at our place and the alfresco was levelled and then tiled. Obtaining this information mid-week made me think and hope that he had also done some work inside the house, more specifically the kitchen, bathrooms, WC and laundry. Rest of the house will be bamboo floors and carpet so no tiling on the floors.

Well I had to see for myself, and to my surprise those tiled sections were complete! Here are some pics that I snapped to share:

Alfresco tiles

Kitchen splashback tiles

Ensuite bathroom

Main bathroom

WC

Laundry

5 comments:

  1. Baths look nice Muzzy, congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!
    We are approaching the PCI date slowly but surely. Hope your builds are progressing well too.

    @Cameron - We didn't go for a bulkhead in kitchen, Mrs didn't think it is necessary. Overhead cupboards we will be doing after handover ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Show me your front view of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the feature strip in the bath. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete